- Durable – professionally installed porcelain tile outperforms and outlasts just about every other floor covering material created for a similar application.
- Easy care – glazed porcelain tiles resist odors, stains & dirt, plus tile can be cleaned easily with a sponge, damp mop, or most ordinary household cleaners like Spic and Span, Mr. Clean, or Top Job.
- Scratch resistant – Grade IV & Grade V porcelain glazed tiles are very resistant to scratches and scuff marks.
- Environmentally friendly – manufactured with natural materials, porcelain tile doesn't retain any allergens, bacteria, or odors.
- Versatile and Beautiful – technology in today's porcelain manufacturing has created an almost unlimited choice of colors, styles, sizes, textures and shapes to add beauty and character to any room's decor.
- Resistant to Fire – porcelain tile will not burn or give off toxic fumes.
- Water Resistant – glazed porcelain tiles will not absorb moisture, meaning common liquid spills in the kitchen are of little concern.
Flooring Headquarters supplies a large selection of stocked Porcelain tiles, custom medallions & decorative trim pieces along with our experienced “Flooring Specialist” and tile installers for floors, walls, bathtubs and shower enclosures. Whether your project requires an interior, or exterior tile application, our full-service Flooring HQ is ready to help you.