Your privacy is important to Flooring HQ. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Flooring HQ collects, and the ways in which Flooring HQ uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Flooring HQ may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Flooring HQ.
Using personal information
Flooring HQ may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website on your behalf
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Flooring HQ discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Flooring HQ may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Flooring HQ will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Flooring HQ will store all the personal information you provide.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Flooring HQ is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. Flooring HQ operates its site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Agreeing to Terms
Contact Flooring HQ