Page With Left Sidebar
Here is a basic page layout with a left sidebar
Installation & Warranty Information
Are you trying to decide if you should install your new flooring yourself or hire a professional? It’s your decision at Flooring Headquarters. Here are a few things you should consider when making your decision:
- Condition of the subfloor being installed on
- Your ability and attention to detail
- Type of flooring you are purchasing (see chart below)
- Method of installation needed for the subfloor being installed on
|Hardwood and Engineered Wood Flooring||Improves looks and value of home; durable and can be finished multiple time; good value for money||Hardwood can be difficult to install; susceptible to wear; dents, scratches and moisture|
|Cork, Linoleum and Bamboo||Environmentally friendly; available in a variety of colors and styles||Can require sealing and finishing for durability; expense of product|
- Nail-down/staple down installation – Most commonly used for solid wood and engineered wood. Must be done over a wood subfloor.
- Glue-down installation – most commonly used for engineered wood, tile, stone, vinyl or linoleum. Must be used with a wood or concrete subfloor.
- Floating Installation – This type of installation is most commonly used for engineered wood, laminates and some types of linoleum. Installation requires a wood or concrete subfloor.
If you decide you want to hire a professional installer, Flooring Headquarters has a list of qualified installers in your area that specialize in every type of product or installation type.
All of the products sold at Flooring Headquarters are backed by our manufacturer’s warranties! Please ask your Flooring Headquarters Flooring Specialist for details.