Page With Left Sidebar
Here is a basic page layout with a left sidebar
Installation & Warranty Information
Are you trying to decide if you should install your new flooring yourself or hire a professional? It’s your decision at Flooring Headquarters. Here are a few things you should consider when making your decision:
- Condition of the subfloor being installed on
- Your ability and attention to detail
- Type of flooring you are purchasing (see comparison chart)
- Method of installation needed for the subfloor being installed on
|Laminate Flooring||Can be easily installed by most people; resists scratches, stains, UV fading and dents||Mimics stone and wood, but does not raise home value; prone to damage by moisture; poor installation may decrease home value|
Types of Installation:
- Nail-down/staple down installation – Most commonly used for solid wood and engineered wood. Must be done over a wood subfloor.
- Glue-down installation – most commonly used for engineered wood, tile, stone, vinyl or linoleum. Must be used with a wood or concrete subfloor.
- Floating Installation – This type of installation is most commonly used for engineered wood, laminates and some types of linoleum. Installation requires a wood or concrete subfloor.
If you decide you want to hire a professional installer, Flooring Headquarters has a list of qualified installers in your area that specialize in every type of product or installation type.
All of the products sold at Flooring Headquarters are backed by our manufacturer’s warranties! Please ask your Flooring Headquarters Flooring Specialist for details.